The Studio works with communities, public bodies, private companies and third-sector organisations to reimagine future states, and test and build responses to the challenges we face in creating a more regenerative and just world.
We do this in a spirit of openness and integrity, showing how we work and sharing what we collectively learn.
We work with places to:
- research, explore and understand the challenges we face
- reimagine future worlds of regenerative and equitable systems
- co-create, test and build solutions which move us collectively forward.
Our approach centres voices of those most affected by current systems, placing their experiences, insights and imaginings at the forefront of the work.
Since we look into complex, systemic problems, and every place and collaboration will be unique, there is no 'off-the-shelf' offer we can provide. We enter each space with an open mind and explore with our partners how we can work together to generate meaningful impact.
Examples of work we might undertake includes:
- Place-based inquiry, gathering and generating data on the existing situation and the changes being sought by local stakeholders
- Holistic reviews of existing systems, understanding relationships between factors, and producing system maps
- Hosting team and community-based events to bring people together, such as Hackathons, Sprints, Design Jams and Lego Serious Play sessions
- Design , develop and deliver programmes for regenerative learning in communities
- Organisational support to create culture and strategies to operate in regenerative and wellbeing economies of the future
We explore the role of businesses in a future world of more regenerative economies which create value for all. If you want to be a part of the conversation in shaping this work,
please contact us.
We reimagine the role of design and designers in creating urban futures that can meet the needs of citizens, of our planet, and address the challenges faced by those whose role it is to create thriving, liveable places.
If you want to get involved and support our thematic work, we are always open to new collaborations and partnerships. Drop us a message and get in touch.